About the role
At Zenith we have a range of different departments and offer apprenticeships across all areas of the business.
We are looking for an ambitious apprentice with an eye for detail, passion for delivering excellent customer service and an interest in developing a career in an award-winning business. As an administrator you’ll assist the team with a range of day-to-day responsibilities. You’ll also have the chance to be involved in presentations, company events and shaping material for future Zenith apprentices.
You can expect in-depth product training, off-site industry visits, and that’s not all. You’ll have the opportunity to take part in projects and work with different teams across the business, all with support from a dedicated mentor.
You’ll be part of a dynamic, fast-paced business with lots of opportunity to progress. As an administrator, you’ll work in a friendly, professional environment with an array of employee benefits, including Pizza Fridays once a month! You’ll be a role model for Zenith’s core values and an ambassador of Zenith.
There’s also a whole host of corporate social responsibility and wellbeing events you can take part in, from company socials to fundraising and volunteering in the local community – we’d love you to be involved.
- Working with the team to provide support to both drivers and customers
- Inputting data on our stat-of-the-art IT systems to ensure that we hit our deadlines
- Liaising with people inside and outside Zenith, both over the phone and face to face
- Writing emails to customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Work in a fast paced environment with lots of opportunities to progress
- Working with your apprentice mentor to support you in your programme
If you want to become a Zenith apprentice send us your cv today.