About the role
Auditing and processing legal documentation to a high degree of accuracy in the effective management of the commercial vehicles fleets.
This is a professional, challenging and exciting role working within a very busy environment.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and to agreed service levels, whilst delivering world class service levels.
An eye for detail, excellent IT skills including Excel, being organised with the ability to self-manage are critical to the success in this role.
- Following agreed internal procedure and paying close attention to detail, audit all legal compliance documentation within agreed timescales
- Liaise with the Fleet Control team on unaddressed vehicle maintenance issues arising out of the audit
- Return incorrect, inaccurate and incomplete paperwork to suppliers/manufacturers for rectification
- Downloading of documents from online manufacturer portals
- Requesting documentation by phone call and email
- Dealing with customer requests for documentation pertaining to their fleet
- Housekeeping of the relevant portals to ensure there is no missing documentation
- Keeping accurate paper and electronic records in line with team and department protocol
- Completion of various reports for internal and external distribution
- Work with the Team Leader, Key Account Managers, and Operations Support Manager to improve processes, functions or communications problems
- Effective liaison with the all colleagues across the Company to ensure excellent communication on internal and external enquiries, reporting functions, disputes, legal protocol etc.
- Manage customer queries escalating to the Team Leader, relevant Key Account Manager and/or Operations Support Manager as appropriate or necessary to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for all parties
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.