About the role
To undertake administration tasks and to provide excellent customer service to Customers (both external and internal) and drivers. Day-to-day tasks within the Contract Admin role and covering for the Fleet Admin role when required.
Working in a team of 3, working on a variety of administration tasks which are rotated between three administrators. Working within tight deadlines and adhering to the customer service standards. This role requires exceptional strengths in administration and attention to detail.
To undertake the administration function within the Contract Administration department:
- Sorting post
- Managing contract admin emails
- Produce contracts daily and email/post to customers/drivers
- Contracts returned from customers/drivers – enter dates and run daily reports
- Extension amendments – raise contract and chase outstanding each month
- Produce letters with a copy of the DVLA vehicle summary if required
- Process vehicle audits, ensuring vehicles are registered correctly, liaise with the DVLA for any queries
- RFL (Road Fund Licence) – ensure all vehicles are taxed by the due date and reports completed for each vehicle
- Opening customer accounts, along with amendments to customers
- Audit customer records to make sure details have not been changed
- Attend implementation meetings, enter all details onto our systems and prepare checklist spreadsheet to hand over to the Account Management/Finance teams
- Master agreements – enter all details, scan and file
- Reports – run daily, weekly and monthly reports to be completed in excel
- Ensure all daily tasks are completed and any adhoc duties
- Process safety recalls – distribute based on level of priority
- Manage V5s – new vehicles and end of contract
- Covering the Fleet Admin team when required
- Cross training between both teams, to keep up-to-date with procedures
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.