Nurturing and developing a key client portfolio within the HGV & Specialist Vehicle segment. This role will take ownership for relationship development and management, asset renewals and securing product cross sell introductions for the Business Development team on new asset types.
A fast paced and highly energetic department, working to tight deadlines and high customer expectations. Working closely with the Sales Director – HGV and HGV Supply Chain colleagues in customer facing and internal environments. This is an exciting and challenging role.
Role and responsibilities
A highly varied and interesting role, including but not limited to:
- Building and delivering a consistent CRM strategy for an allocated portfolio of HGV & Specialist Vehicle customers and help design the measurement for its success evaluation
- Working closely with the operational Key Account Managers to manage through to successful resolution any escalated complaints arising from the customer portfolio
- Proactively managing individual asset renewals and driving growth of wallet share across similar asset classifications
- Liaising with HGV Asset Management and Supply Chain colleagues to proactively manage the commercial aspects of asset renewal pricing and growth.
- Attending selected operational review meetings to ensure the feedback is commensurate with where it should be, recognising any early indications of areas requiring improvement/ risk mitigation
- Proactively seeking out available cross sell opportunities for new products or asset classifications into the customer portfolio and promptly, yet subtly introducing the Business Development team to drive forward the crosssell process, and providing strategic relationship support
- Oversee and have input to the ongoing profitability of the allocated client portfolio, working with appropriate stakeholders to drive profitability and ensure performance against contracted commitments
- Ad-hoc project work / strategic priorities including contract negotiations, modelling, forecasting and other elements arising from broader role
- Help Bid Team build compelling Customer Case studies that we know will aid and support NB tender activity
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.