About the role
To undertake administration tasks and to provide excellent customer service to customers (both external and internal) and drivers. Day-to-day tasks within the Fleet Admin role and covering the Contract Admin role when required.
Working in a team of 6, working on a variety of administration tasks which are rotated between six administrators. Working within tight deadlines and adhering to the customer service standards. This role requires exceptional strengths in administration and attention to detail.
To undertake the administration function within the Fleet Administration department:
- Managing team inboxes
- Answering internal and external phone calls
- Data input – inputting V5 information into the system
- Road Fund Licensing – ensuring all vehicles are taxed by the due date and reports completed
- MOT daily report – check MOTs completed and update the system; chase the relevant departments for updates if incomplete
- MOT certificates – input data onto system; if not registered to us, post to relevant customer (driver or company)
- Overseas travel – provide documentation for drivers taking their vehicles abroad
- Personalised number plate procedures
- Registration documents – run daily/weekly/monthly reports for missing, overdue, and incorrectly registered documents
- Ensure all daily tasks are completed to set timescales
- Manage any adhoc tasks that may arise, ie importing/exporting paperwork
- Cross training between both teams, team members should spend one day a month cross training to keep up-to-date with procedures
- Covering for the Contract Admin team when applicable
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.