About the role
This is a professional, challenging and exciting role working within a very busy environment.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and to agreed service levels, whilst delivering world class service levels.
An eye for detail, excellent IT skills including Excel, being organised with the ability to self-manage are critical to the success in this role.
This is an office based role – some travel may be required to visit various sites.
- To ensure excellent communication from outset to conclusion of each scheduled event.
- Being mindful of each customer’s service contract obligations and individual operating requirements or restrictions when arranging each scheduled event.
- Ensuring each appointment has been kept and the work completed within the scheduled timescale of the appointment.
- Updating customers and repair agents of outstanding scheduled events, paperwork etc and working to resolve overdue/outstanding items at the earliest possible opportunity to a satisfactory conclusion for all parties.
- Liaise with the General Fleet Team regarding necessary repairs following the scheduled event.
- To ensure all relevant paperwork following the scheduled event is obtained within 48 hours of completion of the work and upon receipt of the paperwork, ensuring that it is supplied to customers using the agreed method/media.
- Keeping accurate paper and electronic records in line with team and Operations Department protocol.
- Completion of various reports for internal and external distribution.
- Work with the Team Leader, Operations Manager and Key Account Managers to improve processes, functions or communications problems.
- Effective liaison with the all colleagues across the Company to ensure excellent communication on internal and external enquiries, reporting functions, disputes, legal protocol etc.
- Manage customer queries escalating to the Team Leader, relevant Key Account Manager and/or Operations Manager as appropriate or necessary to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for all parties.
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.