About the role
The post holder will be office based and will provide effective and proactive support to Zenith HGV & Specialist Vehicles key customers and relationships.
Ensuring these fleets are continually maintained to the highest standards, observing DVSA requirements, honouring customer’s expectations and meeting contractual obligations. The role will interact primarily by phone with clients, as well as a network of national repair agents and internal stakeholders.
This is a professional, challenging and exciting role working within a very busy office environment.
The ideal candidate will be supported by the Management Team but must also have the ability to self-manage and learn the role whilst also working under pressure. The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with the wider team and department to achieve world class service levels.
An eye for detail, good IT skills including Excel and being organised are important to success in this role.
- Become the day to day relationship contact for allocated customers, responding in a timely manner to their requests
- Produce monthly management reports in line with customer’s requirements
- Ensure the customer’s fleet is being proactively managed in partnership with the office based teams
- Act as the escalation and support point where vehicle issues arise – ensure excellent communication from outset to conclusions; advising the customers, the repair agent and teams involved as appropriate
- Produce ad hoc presentations and reports in line with the customer’s requirements for internal and external use
- Prepare for and carry out agreed periodic and quarterly management reviews with customers (supported as appropriate by Ops Performance Manager and the Senior Management Team)
- Working in partnership with the Fleet Control Team and Network Manager, remotely Audit expenditure from repair agents and vehicle repairs
- Liaise by phone with repair agents on complex maintenance issues, managing and scrutinising their diagnosis, repairs, repair time and costs
- Pre-authorise work and complete final sign off on significant maintenance expenditures
- Being mindful of each customer’s service contract obligations and individual operating requirements or restrictions and advising appropriately. Work with the Service Operations Manager/teams and Operations Director to improve processes, functions or communications
- Providing continuity of service in times of absence, completing tasks such as but not limited to distributing ad hoc/scheduled reports and responding to emails
- Liaise with the Service Operations Manager to ensure excellent communication on internal and external enquiries, reporting functions, disputes, legal protocol etc.
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.