About the role
Processing all rental reservations received by the Major Accounts Team in a timely manner, whilst adhering to customer policies outlined in the booking procedures. Providing excellent customer service and ensuring all relevant information is provided at the point of booking. Managing live rentals including reservation amendments, extensions and off-hires. Assisting in the prompt and exceptional service delivery of rental vehicles, administration tasks, reporting and enquiries to our Major Accounts clients. Liaising with our rental suppliers and internal customers to ensure that our agreed service levels and KPI targets are met. Supporting the Major Accounts Team Leader in the delivery of our service.
This role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
Office-based within an extremely busy inbound contact centre environment. The Major Accounts Team is a vital component in the successful delivery of rental services to our client base.
- Process vehicle rental reservations and enquiries received from our Major Accounts client base in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with departmental KPIs and contractual requirements
- Deliver prompt confirmation of bookings in compliance with client specific service level agreements
- Provide information relevant to each booking, including delivery/collection processes and airport procedures
- Process changes to reservations and terminations in the rental system, record all amendments and confirm they have been received by the supplier
- Respond to incoming queries in relation to live reservations and work with customers and suppliers to find solutions when problems arise
- Maintain a high level of accuracy with every transaction and review reservations to ensure they have been booked correctly
- Uphold a polite and responsive relationship with internal and external customers at all times
- Handle all calls into the Major Accounts Reservation Team in a professional manner; keep abandoned calls and customer waiting times to a minimum to ensure response times are in compliance with SLAs
- Produce and manage self- monitoring reports to minimise error rate
- Handle ad hoc requests from internal and external customers and the Rental Management Team as required
- Liaise effectively with suppliers and other departments to ensure that new customer accounts are set up correctly and in accordance with contractual obligations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and customers
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Services Team to ensure that all issues for the Major Accounts client base are resolved in timely manner
- Attend and participate in team meetings and keep up to date with department progress, new projects and any other relevant information
- Create and provide reports using Microsoft Excel for management and customers as required
- Provide support to the Reservations, Customer Service Team and Rental Sales team as required
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.