About the role
To process all day to day data tasks, respond to queries and help the department to achieve their objectives. To specifically ensure Manufacturer VRB and Dealer Discounts are applied accurately and in a timely fashion to the database.
The role is part of the pricing team working in an environment where everyone can contribute to the development of the department.
Key components required within this role are attention to detail, accuracy and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
The business has grown significantly and is expected to continue to grow in the coming years. A flexible approach is important.
Candidates must have the ability to work under pressure and to agreed service levels.
- Creation and maintenance of term agreements within the quotation database. This will include terms from supplying dealerships and vehicle manufacturers. These agreements will be Zenith, Leasedrive or customer specific
- Creation and maintenance of terms for the new business team to assist with tender requests for prospective new clients
- The Data Administrator will assist the team leader in developing and implementing procedures to incorporate new ideas and drive continuous process improvement
- Creation of and upkeep of demo vehicles into the system
- Liaising with data providers to identify and correct data issues relating to vehicle, colour/trims, technical information and options
- To carry out day to day duties, as well as other ad hoc tasks where required by the team leader, to help the department to achieve their objectives
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.