About the role
- Good communication skills, adept at working under pressure and ability to multi task
- Have a positive can do attitude, with the desire to deliver a right first time service every day
- Critical to the success of the role is an eye for detail, good IT skills and personal time management and organisation skills
- Work under the direction of the team leaders and other senior management as required
- Be the first point of contact for driver enquiries and various other matters during the pre, mid and post contract period
- To offer support with queries generated in the team and deal with complaints from drivers
- Working within a team of people dealing with day-to-day contact with drivers regarding general queries, and processing of orders
- Ensuring accuracy of data, compliance to operating procedures, adhering to KPIs and customer satisfaction levels all within contractual obligations
- Support team colleagues and act as a role model for junior team members
A dynamic and fast paced environment working in a team focused on excellent customer service and the achievement of set targets
This is an office based role – on occasions travel may be required to visit various sites.
- To communicate with customers on rechargeable work on a daily basis, using established procedures.
- Being mindful of each customer’s service contract obligations, requirements or restrictions and reacting appropriately, within agreed guidelines, when completing final checks and processing on to the SQL system.
- Keep accurate paper and electronic records of requests, downloads, internal distribution and communication throughout the order number process in line with Operations Department procedure.
- Communicating effectively and as necessary with relevant Team Leaders or Key Account Managers on queries, priorities, concerns regarding suppliers and internal response times etc.
- Manage queries escalating to the relevant Team Leader and/or Key Account Manager as appropriate or necessary to ensure a satisfactory conclusion for all parties.
- To accurately record/enter data in to the SQL system.
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.