About the role
End to end management of Logistics, EOC Damage, Billing & In-life movements/storage/refurb. The role also includes the responsibility for ensuring that vehicles are returned to the correct defleet partner to achieve a market leading sales performance and invoicing is completed accurately and on a timely basis. This is a demanding role responsible for maximising performance across 4 teams ensuring best practices are introduced and measured to support the department’s business objectives and delivering best in class service standards to the customer.
The Remarketing Managers skills will be tested daily in the achievement of exceptional results. The role will also provide high level support to all areas of vehicle remarketing with the emphasis on stock control and days in stock, proving full support to the Auction Sales Team
Based in the Leeds office the successful applicant will be report in to the Head of Remarketing and work closely with the Senior Auction Remarketing Manager in a role that demands excellent customer service and team management skills. An in-depth and commercial understanding of vehicle remarketing covering both cars and LCV’s is essential to the success of this position. The ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines and challenging targets will prove this position to be an exciting and rewarding role.
- Team management including appraisals, 1-2-1 and regular team meetings.
- Creating individual personal development plans for the team
- Ensuring NPS scores are market leading across all areas of responsibility
- Provide coaching and support to all team members
- Play an active role in preferred route to market allocation
- Working with the in-house maintenance team and administration team leaders to resolve problem vehicle issues, ensuring days in stock is kept in-line with dept./business objectives
- Constantly monitor and report on performance by department with agreed KPIs
- Maintain working relationships with suppliers and performance manage as required
- Manage and prioritise support workflows to ensure efficiency is maintained throughout the sales preparation process
- Produce monthly performance reports by route to market
- Work closely with Epyx on platform development
- Provide support and guidance where necessary for Driver Sales Exec/s
- Working with the support team to manage complaints and agree goodwill and/or refund payments
- Support and attend the auction programme when required
- Reserve setting where necessary
- Circulating dept. performance
- Monitor Accelerate cases, routing or completing when necessary
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.