About the role
This is a dynamic and challenging role working as a senior developer within an experienced technology team. This role will involve working on the design, development, testing, and implementation of changes to a range of B2B and B2C web applications and technologies including ASP.Net Web Forms, Windows Forms, batch applications, ASP.NET MVC, and Web API.
This role is based in our vibrant, and innovative Technology and Business Change department.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicating status and progress to stakeholders (Business and IT)
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing and estimating new IT software requirements.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Positive attitude working as part of a team
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Reviewing colleagues’ code
- Verifying requirements with business stakeholders and users
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Problem solving
- Coaching less experienced team members
- Work closely with the project, analysis, architecture, test and support teams
- Ensuring suitable unit and integration tests are completed before transition to UAT
- Provide appropriate support throughout the UAT process ensuring successful transition to Production and handover to Support
- Suggest improvements in order to drive efficiencies and increase productivity
- Understand, adhere to, and contribute to Zenith standards, process and framework
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.