About the role
To deliver high quality Supplier Management as part of the Supplier Management reviews. Support the delivery of supplier communications and reviews in a highly professional manner through all mediums, face to face, written reports, and presentations.
To facilitate supplier tenders / supplier assessment processes and write / develop the necessary paperwork and processes to control the sourcing activity.
Develop relationships with the suppliers / internal customers to assist with data collection and investigation of the areas under review, including research of their business and financial reports
Part of the Operations team, a dynamic fast paced environment based in the Leeds office the successful applicant will be working closely with the Head of Strategic Procurement and senior members of the team in a role that demands excellent management skills and a focus on delivering excellent internal customer service skills / supplier management standards.
Reliant on strong relationships across the business to support your activity and share knowledge on the proposition and other key areas. You will be based from the Leeds office with some meetings at the other company offices and supplier sites nationally.
An eye for detail and excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and being organised are critical to the success in this role.
- Producing detailed supplier analysis as part of supplier management activity. This will include data analysis in the form of cost modelling, reporting into finance and performance reporting.
- Responsible for facilitating the effective and efficient procurement of all products and services other than in-direct products and services
- Responsible for helping in the preparation of contracts including liaising with the company solicitors to ensure legal governance
- To negotiate, develop and manage supply terms with suppliers in line with business parameters, ensuring SLA’s are operationally relevant and robust
- To monitor SLA’s in conjunction with relevant departments, act on findings appropriately, resolve any issues to a satisfactory conclusion and address any underlying faults
- Work closely with internal customers to understand and remain informed of their changing service requirements
- Supporting the delivery of high quality suppliers reviews back to suppliers in which ever format is required but including, presentations, written reports, briefing documents and face to face delivery aligned to the Zenith brand guidelines.
- Assisting the operations team in ensuring Zenith colleagues are kept fully up to date with the latest industry changes, trends and developments so the proposition can offer a market leading insight for customers
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.