Working on the design, development testing, and implementation of changes to a range of B2B and B2C web applications and technologies including ASP.Net Web Forms, Windows Forms, batch applications, ASO.NET MVC, and Web API.
Role and responsibilities
A highly varied and interesting role, including but not limited to:
- Operate across the development portfolio and technical developments stacks providing technical leadership
- Provide leadership and management of line reports & contribute to development function
- Work closely across the development team to implement best in class solution design & code whilst adopting a pragmatic approach to implementation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Provide technical expertise working and recommendations in assessing and estimating new IT software requirements
- Communicating status and progress to stakeholders (Business and IT)
- Assist in troubleshooting / problem solving software application issues
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications.
- Reviewing colleagues’ code and steer adoption of best practice coding standards
- Verifying requirements with business stakeholders and users
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications as required
- Coaching less experienced team members
- Work closely with the project, analysis, architecture, test and support teams
- Ensure suitable Unit & Integration tests are completed before transition to UAT
- Provide appropriate support throughout the UAT process ensuring successful transition to Production and handover to Support
- Suggest improvements in order to drive efficiencies and increase productivity
- Understand, adhere to, and contribute to Zenith standards, process and frameworks
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.