About the role
To work with the management team to upskill team members by delivering training on customer service, process improvement projects, policy, new business or fleet changes and enhancements.
Working with the Learning and Development manager to support learning and development in the wider business if required.
This is a professional, challenging and exciting role working within a very busy environment.
- To help induct and welcome new starters to the department
- To assist the management team deliver training
- To help co-ordinate training and ongoing support for process improvement projects and system related processes
- To deliver a programme of procedure, policy and fleet training, evaluating training including measuring training outcomes
- Ensuring that new processes and functionality are communicated and trained efficiently to all stakeholders and their teams to encourage maximum benefit from any development work
- Identify training requirements, working with the Learning and Development manager to design training plans for delivering this training
- Developing, maintaining and updating process and procedure documentation and delivering training on changes
- To support the business in achieving its objective of delivering process improvement projects
- To support the business in the implementation of new business and growth of existing fleets
- Help to develop staff in the department in accordance with the competency framework
- Act as a role model for excellent customer service and Zenith values, encouraging the use of vision and values in day to day language and behaviours within the team
Ready to get started?
If you think you have what we’re looking for and would like to apply for one of our current opportunities, please click the button to send us an email. Can’t see a vacancy that’s right for you? Click the button and let us know what type of role you are interested in. We regularly update our current opportunities and will be in touch if we find a fit for you.