With the UK Government’s 2030 ban on the sale of new diesel and petrol cars and vans just a few replacement cycles away, businesses need to begin transitioning to electric vehicles (EV) now, if they haven’t already.
Our ‘Switching to electric’ webinar in partnership with Fleet News will help those at the start of their electric fleet journey with a panel of EV experts who are well-versed on introducing EVs to their fleet.
We explained how to choose the right models, set up charging infrastructure at your offices, help employees navigate public charging, work out reimbursement costs for business journeys and keep drivers engaged in the process, ensuring the transition to an electric fleet is as smooth as possible.
Key topics discussed:
- How to choose the right models
- Set up charging infrastructure at your offices
- Work out reimbursement costs for business journeys and keep drivers engaged in the process
- Help employees navigate public charging.
- Alan Bastey – Decarbonisation and Sustainability Consultant, Zenith
- Graham Dundas– Chief Financial Officer, Willmott Dixon Holdings
- Matthew Neale– Group Fleet Manager, Platform Housing Group
- Holly McPhee– EV Project Manager, Scottish Water
- Stephen Rennie– EV Transition Technical Specialist, Scottish Water
- Sara Sloman– Strategy Director, EV Cafe
- Stewart Lightbody– Fleet Management Lead, Severn Trent / Vice Chair, Association of Fleet Professionals