When your agreement for your car is coming to an end we’ll be in touch to arrange the return of your vehicle.
Here’s some handy hints and tips to guide you through the return process:
- Make sure your car is clean and tidy, inside and out
- Check that the handbook, service book and any other relevant documentation provided on delivery are left in the car
- We’ll need both sets of keys, so don’t forget to bring them with you on the day. Please also ensure all accessories and equipment provided on delivery are also in the vehicle, this includes charging cables
- Spotted any damage? Contact our team to log damage that you think falls outside of the BVRLA guidelines
- Don’t forget the insurance will cease when the car is collected. This means that once your car is collected we can’t repair any major damage via the insurance
- It’s important to remove all personal items from inside the vehicle, including paperwork and documents
- Remove your personal details from the connected car services (sat nav and mobile/app connected devices) and restore to factory settings
- The vehicle will need to have a valid service and MOT (if applicable) and legal tyres
- Leave at least ¼ tank of fuel in the vehicle. Driving an electric? It’ll need to be fully charged for collection purposes
- We’ll take it from here – it’s time for you to hand over the keys and get behind the wheel of your new vehicle!