Zenith, as the UK’s leading independent leasing, fleet management and vehicle outsourcing business, has an enormous opportunity to help grow carbon-free travel.
In addition, our unique role between the vehicle manufacturer, our customers, suppliers, investors, and as an employer means we can also have a positive impact on people, society, and the economy.
We are focussed on the sustainability issues that matter most to our stakeholders and us, and where we can have the greatest impact, such as:
- Reducing carbon emissions through the decarbonisation of vehicles
- Promoting diversity of thought and an inclusive culture
- Supporting colleagues’ health & wellbeing
- Colleague training & development
- Operating an ethical supply chain
- Tackling financial crime
- Combatting modern slavery and human trafficking
We underpin our environmental, human, social and economic sustainability with effective corporate governance, transparency, technological development, individual accountability, a resilient business model, and sustainable funding.
Environmental, social and governance (ESG): how we make a measurable, positive difference.
Zenith is committed to delivering a positive impact for the environment, people, society, the economy, and our stakeholders, which is why we embed sustainability throughout our business.
Responsibility sits with our ESG committee, which has devolved powers from our Leadership Board to:
- Identify and assess climate-related risks and opportunities
- Track progress against ESG targets and metrics
- Plans to align our ESG strategy with international reporting frameworks and standards
- Calculate and monitor our GHG emissions
- Oversee ESG-related regulatory change.